Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
Understand where stress really comes from. It may not be what you think. I’ll show you ways to uncover thinking that fuels your stress and how to squash it in its tracks. Learn which of the five stress drivers is yours and how to combat its negative effects. Examine irrational beliefs and distorted thinking that sneak into play. Learn when you’ve run up the ladder of perception only to find yourself upset or in conflict and how to get off the top of the ladder. Invest in your thinking and get the return of your life!
- Raise your awareness of the control you have over your own stress
- Learn a variety of coping techniques
- Explore some self-analysis which will enable you to change your thinking and self-talk
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable
November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job