Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
You may already be a good public speaker and would like to hone your skills or you may be someone who panics at worst or gets tongue-tied at best when having to speak to a large group. Let me introduce you to some techniques for speaking with ease in front on one or a hundred. There are simple things you can do which will make the difference between being a mediocre speaker and a great one.
- Boost your confidence to whole new levels through mental, visual and verbal effectiveness
- Be aware of your body language and then learn what may help you improve your visual effectiveness
- Walk through the preparation steps that will have you set and ready to go
- Create opportunities to practice your delivery in safe settings
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable
November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job