Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
This session addresses key skills in negotiations to apply at any level – beginner to advanced. As a seasoned professional negotiator, I will share rules, skills, tips and simple actionable steps that bring big returns.
- Learn to ask for what you want
- Assess your needs and theirs
- Learn what reactions can either lead to or kill the outcome you want
- Avoid the top six mistakes of negotiator
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable
November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job