Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
Know how to position yourself as a leader, whether a first time supervisor or a CEO, with a process that sets you up for quick success. You can still use these tools if you’ve already started or have been there a while. We’ll start with a 30,000 foot view, identifying what you need to know and from whom to set your course and clarify your focus for moving forward. This will help you gain the support and confidence of direct-reports, and impress those above you by demonstrating your ability to produce results.
- Identify your new responsibilities and let go of previous ones
- Assess what you need to know about your key areas of responsibility – think big picture
- Learn ways to know where the needs and opportunities are
- Find out how to support your direct-reports
- Learn some techniques to lead with a strong following
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable