Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
What are your leadership styles? Yes, styles, plural. Research shows that effective leaders use multiple styles for different circumstances. Awareness is the first step to broadening your repertoire of skills. Good leaders constantly assess the needs of their team and seek ways to provide development through proper training, coaching and feedback. We’ll focus in this webinar on good techniques for supervisory oversight and keeping your team on the cutting edge of best practices.
- Learn Daniel Goleman’s Six Styles of Leadership
- Receive a link for a personal assessment of your styles and more learning opportunities to grow your capacity within each style
- Discuss and share techniques to provide excellent supervisory oversight that keeps you on top of what’s happening and keeps your direct-reports motivated
- Explore a model for keeping up on best practices to assure that your team doesn’t get stuck in their ways of doing things at the expense of product and process improvement
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
. Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable
November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job