Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
Two important aspects of accomplishing goals are, first, measuring and tracking and second, giving and receiving feedback, both throughout the process of reaching the goal. Achieving a goal is much like nurturing a growing plant – it requires care and tending along the way. If you plant corn in the spring without watering or fertilizing and come back in August expecting to have corn on the cob for dinner, you may be disappointed. As a leader, you will need to be checking in, coaching and providing feedback along the way to assure the goal is met by the deadline with all its elements intact.
- Learn to plan proper benchmarking and identify what measurements you should use to assess whether you and your team are on target to hit the goal
- Be prepared to adjust for obstacles to stay on track
Understand the relationship between goals and feedback
- Become more comfortable with and motivated to provide helpful feedback
- Learn some do’s and don’ts of both giving and receiving feedback
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable
November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job