Eight Webinar Series by Joy Kacik
Don’t let that difficult conversation keep you awake at night. Learn a scripting technique for difficult conversations which will allow you to clearly communicate the issue, why it is of concern, propose a solution and inspire positive outcomes for a joint resolution. I will share ways to diffuse anger in others and create safety in these conversations.
- Improve teamwork and productivity by dealing appropriately with important issues and conflicts
- Learn how and what to prepare for a difficult conversation
- Learn how to diffuse anger in others
- Know how to handle yourself when others approach you in ways that aren’t so positive and respectful
As a personal consultant and certified coach, Joy Kacik will help you discover the full breadth of value you bring to your work and gain recognition for that value. She will help you to identify opportunities and choices for your career growth and then gain the focus to choose next steps that lead you to your ideal fit for both work type and work environment.
Click here to find out more about Joy.
Time:11:30-12:30 CST / 12:30-1:30 EST
Register in advance for this webinar:
Deadline to RSVP: Two days before each webinar.
Cost: Member/Non-Member – FREE.
- September 5th – Quick Start Your Leadership Role; Position Yourself and Your Team for Success
- October 3rd – Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
- November 7th – Stress is an Inside Job
- December 5th – Leading for Results
- January 9th, 2020 – Results Leadership
- February 6th, 2020 – Leadership Skills
- March 26, 2020 – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- May 7, 2020 – Everything is Negotiable